Hire a Car Accident Attorney – New Braunfels Victims Can Fight
Posted : February 2 2022 If you or a loved one were in a New Braunfels car accident, it might not be easy to determine the responsible party. Sometimes, getting fair compensation is hard without a legal team to assist.
Car accident victims should call a law firm to help them with their car accident cases. You gain an advocate who is always on your side to check the facts for your case and help you make appropriate decisions after the car collision.
Our firm handles various cases throughout the state of Texas. We’ve got the experience needed to fight for you to get the compensation you deserve. Please contact us to schedule a free initial consultation or to ask our team questions.
Why Do You Need an Attorney After an Auto Accident?
While you might think that your motor vehicle accident was minor, you aren’t sure when a New Braunfels law firm can help. New Braunfels car accidents can be quite challenging to understand, and here are just some of the ways our team can help:
- Speak to insurance companies on your behalf while advocating for you and guiding you through this confusing process.
- Use our experience to gather evidence, evaluate police reports, and talk to witnesses.
- Estimate fair compensation based on your injuries, the damage severity, and your pain and suffering.
- Ensure that you’re getting the best deal.
- Take accident claims to court when necessary.
Should You Wait to Talk to Insurance Companies Until Retaining a Lawyer?
It’s always a good idea to hire a personal injury lawyer as soon as you can after the auto accident.
The insurance company of the at-fault party is likely to contact you immediately for your statement. It doesn’t have your best interests in mind. In fact, the representatives do everything possible to not pay out what you deserve.
Instead of dealing with the insurance company alone, it’s best to consult with an attorney at our law firm before giving a statement. The New Braunfels car accident lawyer can deal with the insurance company to maximize your recovery and protect you from any unfair practices.
You’ve got two years to file a personal injury claim in Texas. The statute of limitations restricts the time you’ve got to file a lawsuit. Once the two-year mark passes, you can’t recover compensation for any personal injuries.
The sooner you call a lawyer after a car accident, the sooner they can begin filing the claim. Though two years seems like a long time, it goes by fast when dealing with severe injuries.
Can Lawyers Help with Medical Bills Reimbursement?
Yes, New Braunfels car accident lawyers can help you get repayment for any medical bills you received because of the injury.
We don’t charge you unless we win the case, meaning there is no risk to you. There are no legal fees or costs to pay back if we don’t obtain compensation.
Our law firm covers the upfront costs and can help you with medical bills and much more. In fact, our experienced personal injury attorneys can walk you through the process without you incurring out-of-pocket expenses. We want to ease your concerns and deal with your burdens so that you can recover from your soft-tissue injuries. Schedule a free consultation today!
Why Choose Us
Choosing an attorney is critical for personal injury cases. Though it seems overwhelming, it doesn’t have to be. Victims of a car accident in New Braunfels, TX, should look for a lawyer who has these characteristics:
- Compassionate – You’re in a stressful and painful situation, so you need someone who is sympathetic about your state and understands your suffering.
- Responsive – The attorney you choose must be focused on your case. Though they have other personal injury cases to deal with, they need to respond quickly to concerns and questions.
- Involved – Attorneys must be involved in each area of your case. They don’t pass it off to a legal assistant or paralegal. Everyone within the law offices works together to get you what you deserve.
- Experience – Your attorney must have a successful track record against the auto insurance companies. Make sure they’re experienced with handling cases like yours.
- Positive reputation – Look at the testimonials section from current and past clients. Do they recommend the law firm?
Types of Auto Accidents Our Team Can Handle
Car crashes occur every day in the US, which can lead to catastrophic injuries. There are over 200,000 injuries each year in Texas because of motor vehicle accidents, which is about one injury every two minutes.
Insurance adjusters rarely have your best interest in mind and dispute whose fault it was. Therefore, they could deny the claim. It’s crucial to have an experienced car accident attorney to fight for your compensation rights and stick up for you.
How Is Fault Determined for a Texas Car Accident?
Texas is called a “fault state,” which means that the at-fault party must compensate the injured person. Whoever causes a car wreck must pay relevant damages. These include economic (medical expenses, property damage, lost wages, etc.), non-economic (pain and suffering), and other punitive damages. Sometimes, it’s easy to determine liability in motor vehicle collisions (drunk drivers), but it could be much harder.
Evidence is crucial to prove fault.
If the at-fault driver admits that they caused the accident, and it’s on record, you should easily win the claim. However, they may not admit that they are guilty. To determine fault, insurance company statements, authority statements, photos, and witness interviews must be used. It’s up to insurance firms to look at the evidence and decide who is responsible. If they deny liability, your only option is a lawsuit to get restitution and justice.
Common Car Accident Injuries
The most common injuries from car accidents include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck injuries
- Burn injuries
- Limb injuries
If a loved one died in the car crash, we can help you fight for restitution.
What to Do After a New Braunfels Car Accident
Here are the steps to take after a car accident in New Braunfels, TX:
- Call 911 to report the accident if you can and get medical attention for serious injuries.
- When the police at the locations arrive, tell them what happened, giving as much detail as possible for their accident reports. Include everything, such as if you smelled alcohol or if you believe the other driver might have been using their cell phone.
- Don’t give any statements to anyone (written or recorded) about the automobile accident, including the insurance company of the other driver.
- Get the insurance information and contact information from potential witnesses and the other driver.
- Take photographs of your injuries and the scene and traffic control devices
- Request a copy of your police report to ensure accuracy.
- Get legal representation from one of our New Braunfels car accident lawyers.
Contact an Experienced Attorney Today
Personal injury law can be confusing. If you were injured in a New Braunfels car accident, your world is likely turned upside down. Regardless of when the accident occurred (if within the statute of limitations), you don’t have to deal with the insurance firm by yourself.
If you suffered a spinal cord injury or brain injury, you need an experienced auto accident attorney on your side. Our law firm is in New Braunfels, TX, and can assist with trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, and much more.
Car accident attorneys are the best way to ensure that you get the compensation you deserve. Please call to request a free consultation and get legal counsel. Injury victims don’t have to suffer alone.
At The Echavarria Law Firm, we take all auto accidents seriously. The insurance company will actively work to pay you less than what your case is worth. They will do everything they can to pay less than what is fair. Our Firm will listen and counsel you as to the best path forward to a successful recovery. Call us at (210) 320-5633 to discuss your case and set a plan of action to get your life back on track.
The car accident attorneys at The Echavarria Law Firm cover the New Braunfels area and all of South Texas. We can handle any case such as:
• Car Accidents
• Commercial Truck Accidents
• Motorcycle Accidents
• Rideshare Accidents
• Bus Accidents
1. A car accident lawyer in San Antonio can help you if you’ve been in a car accident.
2. A car accident lawyer in San Antonio can help you if you’ve been injured in a car accident.
3. A car accident lawyer in San Antonio can help you if you’ve been in a car accident and need to file a claim.
4. A car accident lawyer in San Antonio can help you if you’ve been in a car accident and need to file a lawsuit.
5. A car accident lawyer in San Antonio can help you if you’ve been in a car accident and need to get compensation for your injuries.
6. A car accident lawyer in San Antonio can help you if you’ve been in a car accident and need to get your car repaired.
7. A car accident lawyer in San Antonio can help you if you’ve been in a car accident and need to get your medical bills paid.
1. In 2016, there were 6,223 car accidents in San Antonio.
2. Of those car accidents, 585 resulted in fatalities.
3. In 2017, there were 6,378 car accidents in San Antonio.
4. Of those car accidents, 597 resulted in fatalities.
5. In 2018, there were 6,707 car accidents in San Antonio.
6. Of those car accidents, 636 resulted in fatalities.
7. In 2019, there were 6,837 car accidents in San Antonio.
8. Of those car accidents, 645 resulted in fatalities.
9. In 2020, there were 7,063 car accidents in San Antonio.
10. Of those car accidents, 663 resulted in fatalities.
Frequently asked Questions
1. How much experience do you have with car accident cases?
I have been handling car accident cases for many years . I have represented clients who have been injured in all types of car accidents, from minor fender benders to multi-car pileups. I have also represented clients who have been hit by drunk drivers, hit-and-run drivers, and uninsured motorists. I have experience handling cases involving all types of injuries, from whiplash and other soft tissue injuries to broken bones and traumatic brain injuries.
2. Have you handled any car accident cases in San Antonio?
Yes, I have handled car accident cases in San Antonio. I have represented clients who have been injured in car accidents caused by the negligence of another driver. I have also represented clients who have been involved in car accidents caused by defective products or road conditions. I have experience in handling all types of car accident cases, including those involving serious injuries or death. I am familiar with the laws and regulations governing car accidents in San Antonio and I am familiar with the local court system.
3. What is your success rate in car accident cases?
Our success rate in car accident cases is very high. We have successfully represented many clients who have been involved in car accidents and have recovered compensation for their injuries and damages. We have a team of experienced car accident lawyers who are familiar with the laws and regulations governing car accidents and who know how to effectively represent our clients’ interests. We also have a strong track record of success in negotiating settlements with insurance companies and other parties involved in car accidents.
4. How do you typically handle car accident cases?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to handle a car accident case will vary depending on the specific facts and circumstances involved. However, there are some general tips that can be useful in most cases. First, it is important to seek medical attention as soon as possible after the accident.
5. How do you communicate with clients?
There are a few different ways to communicate with clients. The most common way is through email. You can also communicate with clients through phone calls, text messages, or even in person. When you are communicating with a client, it is important to be clear and concise. You want to make sure that the client understands what you are saying and that you are not leaving anything out. It is also important to be professional and courteous.
6. What is the average amount of time it takes to settle a car accident case?
The average amount of time it takes to settle a car accident case varies greatly depending on the severity of the accident, the insurance companies involved, and the lawyers representing the parties. Generally, however, the process of settling a car accident case can take anywhere from a few months to a few years. If the accident is relatively minor and both parties are insured, the insurance companies will likely handle the majority of the negotiations and the case may be settled relatively quickly.
7. What are the common causes of car accidents?
There are many common causes of car accidents. Some of the most common include: 1. Distracted driving: This is one of the most common causes of car accidents. Distracted driving includes anything that takes your attention away from the road, such as talking on the phone, texting, eating, drinking, or changing the radio station. 2. Speeding: Speed is a major factor in many car accidents.
8. How can I avoid getting into a car accident?
There is no one answer to this question since there are many factors that can contribute to getting into a car accident. However, here are some tips that may help you avoid getting into a car accident: -Be a defensive driver. This means being aware of your surroundings and other drivers on the road, and being prepared to react if someone else makes a mistake. -Obey the speed limit and other traffic laws.
9. What are the most common injuries sustained in car accidents?
There are a number of different types of injuries that can be sustained in a car accident, and the most common will depend on the type of accident that occurred. For example, if a car is rear-ended, the most common injuries are whiplash and other soft tissue injuries. If a car is T-boned, the most common injuries are broken bones, internal bleeding, and traumatic brain injuries.